For 8th editions, readers have turned to Salas to learn the difficult concepts of calculus without sacrificing rigor. Wiley is proud to publish a new revision of Calculus: One and Several Variables 10th Edition, known for its elegant writing style, precision and perfect balance of theory and applications. The Tenth Edition is refined to offer students an even clearer understanding of calculus and insight into mathematics. It includes a wealth of rich problem sets which makes calculus relevant for students. Salas/Hille/Etgen is recognized for its mathematical integrity, accuracy, and clarity that will help readers master these concepts and understand their relevance to the real world.
About the Author
Satunino L. Salas is the author of various Wiley calculus textbooks.
Garret Etgen is a professor of mathematics and the University of Houston.
Solutions Manual of Calculus One & Several Variables by Salas | 8th edition ISBN 9780471329602
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Calculus One & Several Variables by Salas | 8th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Calculus One & Several Variables by Salas | 8th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Calculus One & Several Variables by Salas