Particle technology is a term used to refer to the science and technology related to the handling and processing of particles and powders. The production of particulate materials, with controlled properties tailored to subsequent processing and applications, is of major interest to a wide range of industries, including chemical and process, food, pharmaceuticals, minerals and metals companies and the handling of particles in gas and liquid solutions is a key technological step in chemical engineering.
This textbook provides an excellent introduction to particle technology with worked examples and exercises. Based on feedback from students and practitioners worldwide, it has been newly edited and contains new chapters on slurry transport, colloids and fine particles, size enlargement and the health effects of fine powders. Topics covered include:
This book is essential reading for undergraduate students of chemical engineering on particle technology courses. It is also valuable supplementary reading for students in other branches of engineering, applied chemistry, physics, pharmaceutics, mineral processing and metallurgy. Practitioners in industries in which powders are handled and processed may find it a useful starting point for gaining an understanding of the behavior of particles and powders.
About the Author
Martin Rhodes holds a Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering and a PhD in particle technology from Bradford University in the UK, industrial experience in chemical and combustion engineering and many years experience as an academic at Bradford and Monash Universities. He has research interests in various aspects of gas fluidization and particle technology, areas in which he has many refereed publications in journals and international conference proceedings. Martin is on the editorial boards of Powder Technology and KONA and on the advisory board of Advanced Powder technology. Martin has a keen interests in particle technology education and has published books and CDROM on Laboratory Demonstrations and directed continuing education courses for industry in the UK and Australia. He was co-founder of the Australasian Particle Technology Society. Martin has a Personal Chair in the Department of Chemical Engineering at Monash University, Australia, where he is presently Head of Department.
Solutions Manual of Introduction to Particle Technology by Rhodes | 2nd edition ISBN 9780470014271
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Introduction to Particle Technology by Rhodes | 2nd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Introduction to Particle Technology by Rhodes | 2nd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Introduction to Particle Technology by Rhodes
|Authors||Martin J. Rhodes|
|Category||Science and Engineering|