This book provides a comprehensive introduction to complex variable theory and its applications to current engineering problems and is designed to make the fundamentals of the subject more easily accessible to readers who have little inclination to wade through the rigors of the axiomatic approach. Modeled after standard calculus books–both in level of exposition and layout–it incorporates physical applications throughout, so that the mathematical methodology appears less sterile to engineers. It makes frequent use of analogies from elementary calculus or algebra to introduce complex concepts, includes fully worked examples, and provides a dual heuristic/analytic discussion of all topics. A downloadable MATLAB toolbox–a state-of-the-art computer aid–is available. Complex Numbers. Analytic Functions. Elementary Functions. Complex Integration. Series Representations for Analytic Functions. Residue Theory. Conformal Mapping. The Transforms of Applied Mathematics. MATLAB ToolBox for Visualization of Conformal Maps. Numerical Construction of Conformal Maps. Table of Conformal Mappings. Features coverage of Julia Sets; modern exposition of the use of complex numbers in linear analysis (e.g., AC circuits, kinematics, signal processing); applications of complex algebra in celestial mechanics and gear kinematics; and an introduction to Cauchy integrals and the Sokhotskyi-Plemeij formulas. For mathematicians and engineers interested in Complex Analysis and Mathematical Physics. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Edward B. Saff received his B.S. in applied mathematics from Georgia Institute of Technology and his Ph.D. in Mathematics from the University of Maryland, where he was a student of the distinguished analyst Joseph L. Walsh.
Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Complex Analysis With Applications to Engineering and Science by Saff & Snider | 3rd edition ISBN 9780134689487
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Complex Analysis With Applications to Engineering and Science by Saff & Snider | 3rd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Complex Analysis With Applications to Engineering and Science by Saff & Snider | 3rd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Complex Analysis With Applications to Engineering and Science by Garrett & Wright
|Authors||Edward Saff; Arthur Snider|
|Category||Science and Engineering|