Elasticity: Theory, Applications, and Numerics, Fourth Edition, continues its market-leading tradition of concisely presenting and developing the linear theory of elasticity, moving from solution methodologies, formulations, and strategies into applications of contemporary interest, such as fracture mechanics, anisotropic and composite materials, micromechanics, nonhomogeneous graded materials, and computational methods.
Developed for a one- or two-semester graduate elasticity course, this new edition has been revised with new worked examples and exercises, and new or expanded coverage of areas such as treatment of large deformations, fracture mechanics, strain gradient and surface elasticity theory, and tensor analysis. Using MATLAB software, numerical activities in the text are integrated with analytical problem solutions. Online ancillary support materials for instructors include a solutions manual, image bank, and a set of PowerPoint lecture slides.
About the Author
is Emeritus Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics at the University of Rhode Island. Dr. Sadds teaching background is in the area of solid mechanics with emphasis in elasticity, continuum mechanics, wave propagation, and computational methods. His research has been in the area of computational modeling of materials under static and dynamic loading conditions using finite, boundary, and discrete element methods. Much of his work has involved micromechanical modeling of geomaterials including granular soil, rock, and concretes. He is the Elsevier author of the best-selling elasticity textbook, Elasticity: Theory, Applications, and Numerics, 3rd edition (Academic Press, 2014) and the textbook Continuum Mechanics Modeling of Material Behavior (Academic Press, January 2018). Dr. Sadd has authored more than 70 publications and has given numerous presentations at national and international meetings.
Solutions Manual of Elasticity: Theory, Applications and Numerics by Sadd | 2nd edition ISBN 9780123744463
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Elasticity: Theory, Applications and Numerics by Sadd | 2nd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Elasticity: Theory, Applications and Numerics by Sadd | 2nd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Elasticity: Theory, Applications and Numerics by Sadd
|Authors||Martin H. Sadd|
|Category||Science and Engineering|