Extensively rewritten throughout, the 2nd Edition of this flexible text features a seamless integration of linear algebra into the discipline of differential equations. Abundant computer graphics, IDE interactive illustration software, and well-thought-out problem sets make it an excellent choice for either the combination DE/LA course or pure differential equations courses . The authors’ consistent, reader-friendly presentation encourages students to think both quantitatively and qualitatively when approaching differential equations – and reinforces concepts using similar methods to solve various systems (algebraic, differential, and iterative).
About the Author
Jerry Farlow is a professor in the Mathematics department at University of Maine.
Solutions Manual of Differential Equations and Linear Algebra by Farlow & Hall | 2nd edition ISBN 9780131860612
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Differential Equations and Linear Algebra by Farlow & Hall | 2nd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Differential Equations and Linear Algebra by Farlow & Hall | 2nd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Differential Equations and Linear Algebra by Farlow & Hall
|Jerry Farlow; James E. Hall; Jean Marie McDill; Beverly H. West