In this text, readers are able to look at specific problems and see how careful implementations can reduce the time constraint for large amounts of data from several years to less than a second. KEY TOPICS: This new edition contains all the enhancements of the new Java 7 code including diamonds. This book explains topics from binary heaps to sorting to NP-completeness, and dedicates a full chapter to amortized analysis and advanced data structures and their implementation. MARKET: This text is for readers who want to learn good programming and algorithm analysis skills simultaneously so that they can develop such programs with the maximum amount of efficiency. Readers should have some knowledge of intermediate programming, including topics as object-based programming and recursion, and some background in discrete math.
About the Author
Mark Allen Weiss is Professor and Associate Director for the School of Computing and Information Sciences at Florida International University. He is also currently serving as both Director of Undergraduate Studies and Director of Graduate Studies. He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from the Cooper Union in 1983, and his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Princeton University in 1987, working under Bob Sedgewick. He has been at FIU since 1987 and was promoted to Professor in 1996. His interests include data structures, algorithms, and education. He is most well-known for his highly-acclaimed Data Structures textbooks, which have been used for a generation by roughly a million students.
Professor Weiss is the author of numerous publications in top-rated journals and was recipient of the University’s Excellence in Research Award in 1994. In 1996 at FIU he was the first in the world to teach Data Structures using the Java programming language, which is now the de facto standard. From 1997-2004 he served as a member of the Advanced Placement Computer Science Development Committee, chairing the committee from 2000-2004. The committee designed the curriculum and wrote the AP exams that were taken by 20,000 high school students annually.
In addition to his Research Award in 1994, Professor Weiss is also the recipient of the University’s Excellence in Teaching Award in 1999 and the School of Computing and Information Science Excellence in Teaching Award (2005) and Excellence in Service Award (2007).
Solutions Manual of Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java by Weiss | 3rd edition ISBN 9780132576277
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java by Weiss | 3rd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java by Weiss | 3rd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis in Java by Weiss
|Authors||Mark Allen Weiss|