The leading applications-oriented approach to engineering fluid mechanics is now in full color, with integrated software, new problems, and extensive new coverage.
Now in full color with an engaging new design, Applied Fluid Mechanics, Seventh Edition, is the fully updated edition of the most popular applications-oriented approach to engineering fluid mechanics. It offers a clear and practical presentation of all basic principles of fluid mechanics (both statics and dynamics), tying theory directly to real devices and systems used in mechanical, chemical, civil, and environmental engineering. The 7th edition offers new real-world example problems and integrates the use of an online downloadable demo of world-renowned PIPE-FLO® software for piping system analysis and design. It presents new procedures for problem-solving and design; more realistic and higher quality illustrations; and more coverage of many topics, including hose, plastic pipe, tubing, pumps, viscosity measurement devices, and computational fluid mechanics. Full-color images and color highlighting make charts, graphs, and tables easier to interpret organize narrative material into more manageable “chunks,” and make all of this text's content easier to study.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This applications-oriented introduction to fluid mechanics has been redesigned and improved to be more engaging, interactive, and pedagogically effective.
About the Author
Robert L. Mott is professor emeritus of engineering technology at the University of Dayton. He is a member of ASEE, SME, and ASME. He is a Fellow of ASEE and a recipient of the ASEE James H. McGraw Award, Frederick J. Berger Award, and the Archie Higdon Distinguished Educator Award (From Applied Mechanics Division). He is a recipient of the SME Education Award. He holds the Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering degree from General Motors Institute (now Kettering University) and the Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Purdue University. His industry experience includes General Motors Corporation, consulting for several companies, and serving as an expert witness on numerous legal cases.
Joseph A. Untener, P.E. is a professor of engineering technology at the University of Dayton. He is a member of ASEE, SME, and ASME. He holds the Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering degree from General Motors Institute (now Kettering University) and the Master of Science in Industrial Administration from Purdue University. He has worked on the design and implementation of manufacturing equipment at General Motors, and served as an engineering consultant for many other companies. He teaches courses in Mechanical Engineering Technology at UD.
Solutions Manual of Applied Fluid Mechanics by Mott | 6th edition ISBN 9780131146808
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Applied Fluid Mechanics by Mott | 6th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Applied Fluid Mechanics by Mott | 6th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Applied Fluid Mechanics by Mott
|Robert L. Mott
|Science and Engineering