Treats topics by extending concepts and procedures a step or two beyond elementary mechanics of materials and emphasizes the physical view — mathematical complexity is not used where it is not needed. Includes new coverage of symmetry considerations, rectangular plates in bending, plastic action in plates, and critical speed of rotating shafts. Expands the coverage of fatigue, the reciprocal theorem, semi-inverse problems in elasticity, thermal stress, and buckling.
About the Author
Professor Cook’s research interests are in stress analysis, structural mechanics and computational mechanics, especially finite element methods (which are used for approximate numerical analysis of various problems of continua). He is well known for his textbooks on finite element methods and advanced mechanics of materials.
Solutions Manual of Advanced Mechanics of Materials by Cook & Young | 2nd edition ISBN 9780130962416
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Advanced Mechanics of Materials by Cook & Young | 2nd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Advanced Mechanics of Materials by Cook & Young | 2nd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Advanced Mechanics of Materials by Cook & Young
|Authors||Robert Davis Cook; Warren C. Young|