In Thinking Mathematically, FifthEdition, Bob Blitzer’s distinctive and relatable voice motivates students from diverse backgrounds and majors, engaging them in the math through compelling, real-world applications. Understanding that most students in a liberal arts math course are not math majors, and are unlikely to take another math class, Blitzer has provided tools in every chapter to help them master the material with confidence, while also showing them the beauty and fun of math. The variety of topics and flexibility of sequence make this text appropriate for a one- or two-term course in liberal arts mathematics or general education mathematics.
About the Author
Bob Blitzer is a native of Manhattan and received a Bachelor of Arts degree with dual majors in mathematics and psychology (minor: English literature) from the City College of New York. His unusual combination of academic interests led him toward a Master of Arts in mathematics from the University of Miami and a doctorate in behavioral sciences from Nova University. Bob is most energized by teaching mathematics and has taught a variety of mathematics courses at Miami-Dade College for nearly 30 years. He has received numerous teaching awards, including Innovator of the Year from the League for Innovations in the Community College, and was among the first group of recipients at Miami-Dade College for an endowed chair based on excellence in the classroom. Bob has written Intermediate Algebra for College Students, Introductory Algebra for College Students, Essentials of Intermediate Algebra for College Students, Introductory and Intermediate Algebra for College Students, Essentials of Introductory and Intermediate Algebra for College Students, Algebra for College Students, Thinking Mathematically, College Algebra, Algebra and Trigonometry, Precalculus, and Trigonometry all published by Pearson.
Solutions Manual of Thinking Mathematically by Blitzer | 5th edition ISBN 9781292023915
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Thinking Mathematically by Blitzer | 5th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Thinking Mathematically by Blitzer | 5th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Thinking Mathematically by Blitzer
|Authors||Robert F. Blitzer|