First published over 40 years ago, this was the first text on the identification of organic compounds using spectroscopy. This text is now considered to be a classic. This text presents a unified approach to the structure determination of organic compounds based largely on mass spectrometry, infrared (IR) spectroscopy, and multinuclear and multidimensional nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy. The key strength of this text is the extensive set of practice and real-data problems (in Chapters 7 and 8). Even professional chemists use these spectra as reference data. Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds is written by and for organic chemists, and emphasizes the synergistic effect resulting from the interplay of the spectra. This book is characterized by its problem-solving approach with extensive reference charts and tables. The 7th edition of this text maintains its student-friendly writing style – wording throughout has been updated for consistency and to be more reflective of modern usage and methods. Chapter 3 on proton NMR spectroscopy has been overhauled and updated. Also, new information on polymers and phosphorus functional groups has been added to Chapter 2 on IR spectroscopy.
About the Author
Robert M. Silverstein, PhD was as born in Baltimore, MD, and moved to Staten Island at a young age. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 1937 and his masters’ degree from New York University in 1941. He served with the U.S. Army during World War II. He then earned his doctorate from New York University.
Solutions Manual of Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds by Silverstein & Webster | 7th edition ISBN 9780471393627
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds by Silverstein & Webster | 7th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds by Silverstein & Webster | 7th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Chemistry
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds by Silverstein & Webster
|Authors||Robert M. Silverstein; Francis X. Webster; David Kiemle|