With its strong pedagogy, superior readability, and thorough examination of the physics of semiconductor material, Semiconductor Physics and Devices, 4/e provides a basis for understanding the characteristics, operation, and limitations of semiconductor devices. Neamen’s Semiconductor Physics and Devices deals with the electrical properties and characteristics of semiconductor materials and devices. The goal of this book is to bring together quantum mechanics, the quantum theory of solids, semiconductor material physics, and semiconductor device physics in a clear and understandable way.
About the Author
Donald Neamen is a professor and associate chairman for the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at The University of New Mexico. He received his Ph.D. from The University of New Mexico and then became an electronics engineer at the Solid State Sciences Laboratory at Hanscom Air Force Base. In 1976, he became an Assistant Professor in the EECE department at The University of New Mexico, where he teaches the semiconductor physics and devices course and the electronics course.
In 1980, professor Neamen received the Outstanding Teacher Award for the University of New Mexico. In 1983 and 1985, he was recognized as Outstanding Teacher in the College of Engineering by Tau Beta Pi. In 1990, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998 and 1999, he received the Faculty Recognition Award, presented by graduating EECE students. He was also honored with the Teaching Excellence Award in the College of Engineering for 1994.
In addition to his teaching, Professor Neamen has worked in industry with Martin Marietta, Sandia National Laboratories, and Raytheon Company. He has published many papers and is the author of Semiconductor Physics and devices: Basic Principles, 2nd ed.
Solutions Manual of Semiconductor Physics and Devices: Basic Principles by Neamen | 3rd edition ISBN 9780072321074
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Semiconductor Physics and Devices: Basic Principles by Neamen | 3rd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Semiconductor Physics and Devices: Basic Principles by Neamen | 3rd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Semiconductor Physics and Devices: Basic Principles by Neamen
|Authors||Donald A. Neamen|
|Category||Science and Engineering|