This is a broad, yet thorough, introduction to the thermodynamics of phase equilibria – critical information for chemical engineering design.KEY TOPICS:The book contains detailed coverage of separation operations, and includes thermodynamic tools for creating and improving separation processes, now a key issue in environmental protection. Much of the material is based on classical thermodynamics; in additional, molecular properties are introduced to support real systems applications. This third edition includes an entirely new chapter on electrolyte solutions.MARKET:For all chemical engineers, faculty and students.
About the Author
JOHN M. PRAUSNITZ is Professor of Chemical Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley. A leading consultant on petroleum, natural gas, petrochemicals, cryogenic, and polymeric processes, he has published over 550 research articles. He has twice been named a Guggenheim Fellow, and received the 1997 Arthur K. Doolittle Award from the American Chemical Society.
RüDIGER N. LICHTENTHALER is Professor of Physical Chemistry and Applied Thermodynamics at the University of Heidelberg, Germany.
EDMUNDO GOMES DE AZEVEDO is Associate Professor of Chemical Engineering at the Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon, Portugal.
Solutions Manual of Molecular Thermodynamcs of Fluid Phase Equilibria by Prausnitz & Lichtenthaler | 3rd edition ISBN 9780139777455
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Molecular Thermodynamcs of Fluid Phase Equilibria by Prausnitz & Lichtenthaler | 3rd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Molecular Thermodynamcs of Fluid Phase Equilibria by Prausnitz & Lichtenthaler | 3rd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Molecular Thermodynamcs of Fluid Phase Equilibria by Prausnitz & Lichtenthaler
|Authors||Prausnitz J.; Lichtenthaler R.; de Azevedo E.G.|
|Category||Science and Engineering|