Modern Quantum Mechanics is a classic graduate level textbook, covering the main concepts from quantum mechanics in a clear, organized and engaging manner. The original author, J. J. Sakurai, was a renowned particle theorist. This third edition, revised by Jim Napolitano, introduces topics that extend its value into the twenty-first century, such as modern mathematical techniques for advanced quantum mechanical calculations, while at the same time retaining fundamental topics such as neutron interferometer experiments, Feynman path integrals, correlation measurements, and Bell's inequalities. A solutions manual is available.
About the Author
J. J. Sakurai was a noted theorist in particle physics and Professor of Physics at UCLA (1970–1982) and University of Chicago (1964–1970). He received his Ph.D. from Cornell University, New York in 1958. He contributed greatly to the field of particle physics before passing away at the age of 49 in 1982, while he was visiting CERN in Geneva. In addition he had held visiting staff appointments at the California Institute of Technology, Universities of Tokyo and Nagoya, University of Paris d'Orsay, Scuola Normale Superiore at Pisa, Stanford Linear Accelerator, CERN at Geneva, and Max Planck Institute at Munich. He was a Sloan Fellow (1962–1966), Fellow of the American Physical Society (1964–1982), a Guggenheim Fellow (1975–1976) and a von Humboldt Fellow (1981–1982).
Jim Napolitano is Professor of Physics and Department Chair at the College of Science and Technology, Temple University. He is an experimental nuclear physicist, with over 320 articles published in refereed journals and an h-index of 81. He shared in the 2016 Breakthrough Prize in Fundamental Physics and currently works on experiments using parity violating electron scattering. An innovative educator, he has developed coursework and curricula at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and Temple University. In all cases, his teaching and instructional development make use of modern techniques. Professor Napolitano has also published textbooks on quantum mechanics, experimental physics, and using Mathematica for physics.
Solutions Manual of Modern Quantum Mechanics by Sakurai & Napolitano | 2nd edition ISBN 9780805382914
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Modern Quantum Mechanics by Sakurai & Napolitano | 2nd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Modern Quantum Mechanics by Sakurai & Napolitano | 2nd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Modern Quantum Mechanics by Sakurai & Napolitano
|J. J. Sakurai; Jim J. Napolitano
|Science and Engineering