An engaging writing style and a strong focus on the physics make this comprehensive, graduate level textbook unique among existing classical electromagnetism textbooks. Charged particles in vacuum and the electrodynamics of continuous media are given equal attention in discussions of electrostatics, magnetostatics, quasistatics, conservation laws, wave propagation, radiation, scattering, special relativity, and field theory. Extensive use of qualitative arguments similar to those used by working physicists makes Modern Electrodynamics a must have for every student of this subject. In 24 chapters, the textbook covers many more topics than can be presented in a typical two semester course, making it easy for instructors to tailor courses to their specific needs. Close to 120 worked examples and 80 applications boxes help the reader build physical intuition and develop technical skill. Nearly 600 end of chapter homework problems encourage students to engage actively with the material.
About the Author
Andrew Zangwill is a Professor of Physics at Georgia Institute of Technology, with research interests in theoretical condensed matter physics. He is the author of the popular textbook Physics at Surfaces (Cambridge University Press, 1988) and has taught classical electromagnetism at the graduate and undergraduate levels for twenty years.
Solutions Manual of Modern Electrodynamics by Zangwill | 1st edition ISBN 9780521896979
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Modern Electrodynamics by Zangwill | 1st edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Modern Electrodynamics by Zangwill | 1st edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Modern Electrodynamics by Zangwill
|Category||Science and Engineering|