A Proven Approach to Conceptual Understanding and Problem-solving Skills
Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics excels in providing a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and application of engineering mechanics. Engineering Mechanics empowers students to succeed by drawing upon Professor Hibbeler’s everyday classroom experience and his knowledge of how students learn. This text is shaped by the comments and suggestions of hundreds of reviewers in the teaching profession, as well as many of the author’s students.
The eighth Edition includes new Preliminary Problems, which are intended to help students develop conceptual understanding and build problem-solving skills. The text features a large variety of problems from a broad range of engineering disciplines, stressing practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice, and having varying levels of difficulty.
About the Author
R.C. Hibbeler graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana with a BS in Civil Engineering (majoring in Structures) and an MS in Nuclear Engineering. He obtained his PhD in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics from Northwestern University. Professor Hibbeler’s professional experience includes postdoctoral work in reactor safety and analysis at Argonne National Laboratory, and structural and stress analysis work at Chicago Bridge and Iron, as well as at Sargent and Lundy in Chicago. He has practiced engineering in Ohio, New York, and Louisiana.
Professor Hibbeler currently teaches both civil and mechanical engineering courses at the University of Louisiana― Lafayette. In the past, he has taught at the University of Illinois at Urbana, Youngstown State University, Illinois Institute of Technology, and Union College.
Solutions Manual of Mechanics of Materials by Hibbeler | 8th edition ISBN 9780136022305
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Mechanics of Materials by Hibbeler | 8th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Mechanics of Materials by Hibbeler | 8th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Mechanics of Materials by Hibbeler
|Authors||Russell C. Hibbeler|
|Category||Science and Engineering|