Preface This is a two-year elementary college physics course for students majoring in science and engineering. The intention of the writers has been to present elementary physics as far as possible in the way in which it is used by physicists working on the forefront of their field. We have sought to make a course that would vigorously emphasize the foundations of physics. Our specific objectives were to introduce coherently into an elementary curriculum the ideas of special relativity, of quantum physics, and of statistical physics.
This classic text is widely considered to be the best overall introductory text book on the subject . It has a complete and integrated coverage suitable for someone who wants to understand the underlying concepts of the subject.
About the Author
Born in New York City on 18 July 1916, Charlie entered MIT in 1934. He moved to Cambridge University in 1936 and received his BA there two years later. He earned his PhD degree in 1941 from the University of Wisconsin–Madison, where his adviser was Gregory Breit. From 1940 to 1942, Charlie worked on problems in degaussing and magnetic mine warfare at the Naval Ordnance Laboratory. He served in the US Navy as a research physicist at a British Admiralty research establishment in Scotland and as a naval attaché at the US Embassy in London; he went on to work on antisubmarine warfare and operations research in Washington, DC, and London. In 1945 he returned to MIT, taking a position in the Research Laboratory of Electronics.
Solutions Manual of Mechanics by Kittel & Knight | 2nd edition ISBN 9780070048805
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Mechanics by Kittel & Knight | 2nd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Mechanics by Kittel & Knight | 2nd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Mechanics by Kittel & Knight
|Authors||Charles Kittel; Walter D. Knight; Malvin A. Ruderman; A. Carl Helmholz; Burton J. Moyer|
|Category||Science and Engineering|