Measurement and Data Analysis for Engineering and Science, Third Edition, provides up-to-date coverage of experimentation methods in science and engineering. This edition adds five new “concept chapters” to introduce major areas of experimentation generally before the topics are treated in detail, to make the text more accessible for undergraduate students. These feature Measurement System Components, Assessing Measurement System Performance, Setting Signal Sampling Conditions, Analyzing Experimental Results, and Reporting Experimental Results. More practical examples, case studies, and a variety of homework problems have been added; and MATLAB and Simulink resources have been updated.
About the Author
Patrick F. Dunn, Ph.D., P.E., is a retired professor of aerospace and mechanical engineering at the University of Notre Dame. He earned his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in engineering from Purdue University (1970, 1971, and 1974). Professor Dunn is the author of over 160 scientific journal and refereed symposia publications, and various textbooks including Measurement and Data Analysis for Engineering and Science Second Edition by Taylor & Francis / CRC Press, 2010; Measurement and Data Analysis for Engineering and Science, Third Edition by Taylor & Francis / CRC Press; and Fundamentals of Sensors for Engineering and Science First Edition by Taylor & Francis / CRC Press, 2011. Michael P. Davis (Ph.D., University of Notre Dame) has extensive experience in industry as a practicing engineer, in both the shipbuilding and aerospace fields. As a senior machinery engineer with Bath Iron Works, Dr. Davis was responsible for the design and integration of propulsion systems (including main engines, shafting, and propellers) for the newest class of U.S. Navy destroyers. While at Pratt and Whitney, he worked as a controls engineer for a new generation of commercial aircraft engines. He currently teaches in the Mechanical Engineering department at the University of Southern Maine.
Solutions Manual of Measurements and Data Analysis by Dunn | 3rd edition ISBN 9781466595071
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Measurements and Data Analysis by Dunn | 3rd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Measurements and Data Analysis by Dunn | 3rd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Computers & Technology
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Measurements and Data Analysis by Dunn
|Authors||Patrick F. Dunn|
|Category||Computers & Technology|