Completely revised and edited throughout, this 8th edition includes new chapters on creating green buildings and web-based building automation controls along with a comprehensive revision of the chapter on lighting. Written by three of the most respected energy professionals in the industry, this book examines the fundamental objectives of energy management and illustrates techniques and tools proven effective for achieving results. Topics include distributed generation, energy auditing, rate structures, and economic evaluation techniques as well as lighting efficiency improvement, HVAC optimization, combustion and use of industrial wastes, and steam generation and distribution system performance.
About the Author
Dr. Capehart retired from teaching in December 1999 after 32 years at the University of Florida. During that time he taught many courses for the Industrial & Systems Engineering Department, including Work Design and Human Factors, Advanced Engineering Economy, Industrial Systems Simulation, and Microprocessors. He developed and taught the department's Industrial Energy Management course for over fifteen years.
Solutions Manual of Guide to Energy Management by Capehart, Turner & Kennedy | 8th edition ISBN 9781498759335
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Guide to Energy Management by Capehart, Turner & Kennedy | 8th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Guide to Energy Management by Capehart, Turner & Kennedy| 8th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Physics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Guide to Energy Management by Capehart, Turner & Kennedy
|Authors||Barney L. Capehart; Wayne C. Turner; William J. Kennedy|