The ninth edition of this market-leading text has been substantially revised to meet the rapidly changing instructional demands of GENERAL CHEMISTRY professors. Known for its carefully developed, thoroughly integrated, step-by-step approach to problem solving, GENERAL CHEMISTRY helps students master quantitative skills and build a lasting conceptual understanding of key chemical concepts. The ninth edition retains this hallmark approach and builds upon the conceptual focus through key new features and revisions.
About the Author
Darrell Ebbing has taught general chemistry for more than thirty years and is now retired from Wayne State University. He received his Ph.D. in physical chemistry from Indiana University.
Steven D. Gammon is the Provost at the University of Maine Fort Kent. In this role he continues to be engaged in working to provide exceptional educational experiences for students in chemistry, the sciences and other disciplines.
Solutions Manual of General Chemistry by Ebbing & Gammon | 9th edition ISBN 9780618952113
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of General Chemistry by Ebbing & Gammon | 9th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of General Chemistry by Ebbing & Gammon | 9th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Chemistry
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of General Chemistry by Bookin & Ebbing
|Authors||Darrell Ebbing; Steven D. Gammon|