Fundamentals of Structural Analysis introduces to engineering and architecture students a range of techniques for analyzing structures, from classical methods to matrix analysis upon which modern computer analysis is based. After an introduction to design loads, a thoughtful review of prerequisite skills in statics for analyzing statically determinate structures is presented. Methods for computing deflections then pave the way for classical methods of analyzing indeterminate structures–the flexibility, slope-deflection, and moment distribution methods. Approximate analysis techniques useful for practical design are then presented. For application to bridge-type structures with moving loads, the concept of influence lines is also covered. Finally, the stiffness method is introduced and extended upon in the direct stiffness method using matrix analysis. Throughout, carefully drawn figures, helpful insights, and practical examples and problems are presented to make this text a useful guide for students (and practitioners) to learn the essential skills for analyzing structures.
About the Author
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Structural Analysis by Leet & Gilbert | 3rd edition ISBN 9780073305387
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Structural Analysis by Leet & Gilbert | 3rd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Structural Analysis by Leet & Gilbert | 3rd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Structural Analysis by Leet & Gilbert
|Authors||Kenneth Leet; Chia-Ming Uang; Anne Gilbert|
|Category||Science and Engineering|