This is a derivative publication of Dr Cheng's Field and Wave Electromagnetics (2nd edition). It has been developed in response to the need for a text that supports the mastery of this difficult subject. Therefore, in addition to presenting electromagnetics in a concise and logical manner, the text includes end-of-section review questions, worked examples, boxed remarks that alert students to key ideas and tricky points, margin notes, and point-by-point chapter summaries. Examples and applications invite students to solve problems and build their knowledge of electromagnetics. Application topics include: electric motors, transmission lines, waveguides, antenna arrays and radar systems.
About the Author
David K. Cheng (1918-2012) was a Syracuse University faculty member from 1948 to 1984, serving as a professor of electrical engineering, a director of research projects, and a founder and chairperson of multiple Syracuse University graduate study centers.
Cheng received his Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering in 1938 from Chiao-Tung University in China. After working as a research assistant for a national resources commission in China and teaching radio engineering at the China Radio Institute of Shanghai, Cheng moved to the U.S. in 1943 to pursue postgraduate degrees. He attended Harvard University, where he received his S.M. degree in 1944 and his Sc.D. degree in 1946. During this time, Cheng worked as a director of multiple electronic engineering research projects for the U.S. Air Force in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Engineering Electromagnetics by Cheng | 1st edition ISBN 9780201566116
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Engineering Electromagnetics by Cheng | 1st edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Engineering Electromagnetics by Cheng | 1st edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Engineering Electromagnetics by Cheng
|Authors||David K. Cheng|
|Category||Science and Engineering|