Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes, 3rd Edition prepares students to formulate and solve material and energy balances in chemical process systems and lays the foundation for subsequent courses in chemical engineering. The text provides a realistic, informative, and positive introduction to the practice of chemical engineering.
About the Author
RICHARD M. FELDER is Hoechst Celanese Professor Emeritus of Chemical Engineering at North Carolina State University and author of the bestselling Wiley textbook Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes, now in its third edition. He is the inaugural recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award in Engineering Education, presented in 2012 by the American Society for Engineering Education.
Solutions Manual of Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes by Felder & Rousseau | 3rd edition ISBN 9780471687573
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes by Felder & Rousseau | 3rd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes by Felder & Rousseau | 3rd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Chemistry
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Elementary Principles of Chemical Processes by Felder & Rousseau
|Authors||Richard M. Felder; Ronald W. Rousseau|