This latest edition of Kenneth Rosen's widely used Elementary Number Theory and Its Applications enhances the flexibility and depth of previous editions while preserving their strengths. Rosen effortlessly blends classic theory with contemporary applications. New examples, additional applications and increased cryptology coverage are also included. The book has also been accuracy-checked to ensure the quality of the content. A diverse group of exercises are presented to help develop skills. Also included are computer projects. The book contains updated and increased coverage of Cryptography and new sections on Mvbius Inversion and solving Polynomial Congruences. Historical content has also been enhanced to show the history for the modern material. For those interested in number theory.
About the Author
Dr. Rosen received his B.S. in Mathematics from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (1972), and his Ph.D. in Mathematics from M.LT. (1976).
Dr. Rosen has published numerous articles in professional journals in the areas of number theory and mathematical modeling. He is the author of the textbooks Elementary Number Theory and Its Applications, published by Addison-Wesley and currently in its fifth edition, and Discrete Mathematics and Its Applications
Solutions Manual of Elementary Number Theory and Its Applications by Rosen | 5th edition ISBN 9780321237071
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Elementary Number Theory and Its Applications by Rosen | 5th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Elementary Number Theory and Its Applications by Rosen | 5th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Elementary Number Theory and Its Applications by Rosen
|Authors||Kenneth H. Rosen|