Elementary Linear Algebra: Applications Version, 11th Edition gives an elementary treatment of linear algebra that is suitable for a first course for undergraduate students. The aim is to present the fundamentals of linear algebra in the clearest possible way; pedagogy is the main consideration. Calculus is not a prerequisite, but there are clearly labeled exercises and examples (which can be omitted without loss of continuity) for students who have studied calculus.
About the Author
Howard Anton obtained his B.A. from Lehigh University, his M.A. from the University of Illinois, and his Ph.D. from the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn, all in mathematics. He worked in the manned space program at Cape Canaveral in the early 1960’s. In 1968 he became a research professor of mathematics at Drexel University in Philadelphia, where he taught and did mathematical research for 15 years. In 1983 he left Drexel as a Professor Emeritus of Mathematics to become a full-time writer of mathematical textbooks.
Solutions Manual of Elementary Linear Algebra, Applications Version by Anton & Rorres | 10th edition ISBN 9780470458228
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Elementary Linear Algebra, Applications Version by Anton & Rorres | 10th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Elementary Linear Algebra, Applications Version by Anton & Rorres | 10th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Elementary Linear Algebra, Applications Version by Anton & Rorres
|Authors||Howard Anton; Chris Rorres|