Electromechanical Dynamics discusses the interaction of electromagnetic fields with media in motion. The subject combines classical mechanics and electromagnetic theory and provides opportunities to develop physical intuition. The book uses examples that emphasize the connections between physical reality and analytical models. Types of electromechanical interactions covered include rotating machinery, plasma dynamics, the electromechanics of biological systems, and magnetoelasticity.
About the Author
Herbert H. Woodson, former dean of The University of Texas at Austin’s College of Engineering (now the Cockrell School of Engineering), died on Nov. 30 at the age of 93, leaving behind a legacy of progress and strong leadership in the Texas Engineering community.
Perhaps more impressive than his career achievements, however, was his dedication to UT’s College of Engineering. Woodson created the Women in Engineering Program — a program that still exists in the Cockrell School — advocating to increase female enrollment and graduation in engineering. He recruited the best and brightest faculty members, many of whom are leaders in the Cockrell School today.
A man of great integrity, Woodson’s life spoke to the heart of engineering — using the tools, intellect and resources he had available to make the world a better place. His success can be seen in the success of those whose lives he touched. Generations of engineering students have been inspired to change the world through his teaching and mentorship, and his impact will continue to reach far into the decades to come.
Solutions Manual of Electromechanical Dynamics, Part III: Elastic and Fluid Media by Woodson & Melcher | 1st edition ISBN 9780898748482
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Electromechanical Dynamics, Part III: Elastic and Fluid Media by Woodson & Melcher | 1st edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Electromechanical Dynamics, Part III: Elastic and Fluid Media by Woodson & Melcher | 1st edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Electromechanical Dynamics, Part III: Elastic and Fluid Media by Woodson & Melcher
|Authors||Herbert H. Woodson; James R. Melcher|
|Category||Science and Engineering|