Develops problem solving confidence through a series of increasingly complex worked examples, emphasizing problems based on physical processes, devices, and models. Covers charges as the source of the electric field coupled to polarizable and conducting media with negligible magnetic field; currents as the source of the magnetic field coupled to magnetizable media with electromagnetic induction generating an electric field; and electrodynamics where the electric and magnetic fields are of equal importance resulting in radiating waves. Presents sample problems and solutions for each new concept, using different problem solving methods to demonstrate advantages and limitations of each approach. Clarifies the rigorous mathematical development by describing systems with linear, constant co-efficient differential and difference equations.
About the Author
Markus Zahn is the Thomas and Gerd Perkins Professor of Electrical Engineering at MIT since 2000 and is Director of the VI-A Internship Program since 1994, a cooperative work/study program with industry. He received all his education at MIT in the Department of Electrical Engineering from 1964-70. He then became a professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of Florida, Gainesville until 1980 when he joined the MIT faculty. He works in the Research Laboratory of Electronics MIT Laboratory for Electromagnetic and Electronic Systems and High Voltage Research Laboratory where he does research on electromagnetic field interactions with materials and devices. He has received numerous awards for excellence in teaching and he is a Fellow of the IEEE for “contributions to the understanding of the effects of space charge and flow electrification on the conduction and breakdown properties of dielectrics”.
Solutions Manual of Electromagnetic Field Theory: a Problem Solving Approach by Markus Zahn | 1st edition ISBN 9780471021988
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Electromagnetic Field Theory: a Problem Solving Approach by Markus Zahn | 1st edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Electromagnetic Field Theory: a Problem Solving Approach by Markus Zahn | 1st edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Electromagnetic Field Theory: a Problem Solving Approach by Markus Zahn
|Category||Science and Engineering|