A broad and comprehensive survey of the fundamentals for electrochemical methods now in widespread use. This book is meant as a textbook, and can also be used for self-study as well as for courses at the senior undergraduate and beginning graduate levels. Knowledge of physical chemistry is assumed, but the discussions start at an elementary level and develop upward. This revision comes twenty years after publication of the first edition, and provides valuable new and updated coverage.
About the Author
Allen J. Bard is Norman Hackerman-Welch Regents Chair in Chemistry at the University of Texas at Austin, where he has been a faculty member since 1958. Professor Bard is the recipient of more than twenty academic awards, most recently the Luigi Galvani Medal of the Societa Chimica Italiana, 1992; the G. M. Kosolapoff Award of the American Chemical Society, 1992; and the Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Fields of Analytical Chemistry of the Eastern Analytical Symposium, 1990. A frequent lecturer at major universities throughout the United States and Canada, and a member of numerous professional and academic organizations, Professor Bard is Editor in Chief of the Journal of the American Chemical Society and served as president of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry from 1991 to 1993. He received his PhD in electroanalytical chemistry from Harvard University in 1958.
Solutions Manual of Electrochemical Methods by Bard & Faulkner | 2nd edition ISBN 9780471043720
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Electrochemical Methods by Bard & Faulkner | 2nd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Electrochemical Methods by Bard & Faulkner | 2nd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Electrochemical Methods by Bard & Faulkner
|Authors||Allen J. Bard; Larry R. Faulkner|
|Category||Science and Engineering|