Elasticity in Engineering Mechanics has been prized by many aspiring and practicing engineers as an easy-to-navigate guide to an area of engineering science that is fundamental to aeronautical, civil, and mechanical engineering, and to other branches of engineering. With its focus not only on elasticity theory, including nano- and biomechanics, but also on concrete applications in real engineering situations, this acclaimed work is a core text in a spectrum of courses at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, and a superior reference for engineering professionals.
About the Author
Arthur P. Boresi, PhD, Fellow of AAM, ASME, ASCE, is Professor Emeritus in the Mechanical Science and Engineering Department at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign, where he has taught for more than twenty years, and the Department of Civil and Architectural Engineering at the University of Wyoming in Laramie. He has published over 100 refereed papers and is the senior author of a number of books, including Approximate Solution Methods in Engineering Mechanics and Advanced Mechanics of Materials (Wiley).
Ken P. Chong, PhD, PE, Fellow of AAM, ASME, SEM, DistMASCE, is a Professor at The George Washington University and an associate at NIST. He has been an interim division director,engineering advisor, and director of the mechanics and materials for a total of twenty-one years at the U.S. National Science Foundation. He has published over 200 refereed papers, and is the author or coauthor of twelve books including Intelligent Structures, Modeling and Simulation-Based Life Cycle Engineering, and Materials for the New Millennium. He has taught at the Universities of Wyoming, Hong Kong, and Houston, in addition to being a visiting professor at MIT and University of Washington.
James D. Lee, PhD, PE, Fellow of ASME, is a Professor at The George Washington University teaching in the areas of continuum mechanics, nanomechanics, fracture mechanics, and finite element methods. He has been a researcher at General Tire and Rubber Company, NIST, and NASA, and has published over 100 journal papers and many conference papers. He also coauthored the book Meshless Methods in Solid Mechanics. He received the School of Engineering and Applied Science at GWU Distinguished Researcher Award.
Solutions Manual of Elasticity in Engineering Mechanics by Baresi & Chon | 3rd edition ISBN 9780470402559
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Elasticity in Engineering Mechanics by Baresi & Chon | 3rd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Elasticity in Engineering Mechanics by Baresi & Chon | 3rd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Elasticity in Engineering Mechanics by Baresi & Chon
|Authors||Arthur P. Baresi; Ken P. Chong; and James D. Lee|
|Category||Science and Engineering|