The author’s goal for the book is that it’s clearly written, could be read by a calculus student and would motivate them to engage in the material and learn more. Moreover, to create a text in which exposition, graphics, and layout would work together to enhance all facets of a student’s calculus experience. They paid special attention to certain aspects of the text:
About the Author
After graduating from the Girls’ Latin School in Boston, Paula Bruice earned an A.B. from Mount Holyoke College and a Ph.D. in chemistry from the University of Virginia. She then received an NIH postdoctoral fellowship for study in the Department of Biochemistry at the University of Virginia Medical School and held a postdoctoral appointment in the Department of Pharmacology at Yale Medical School. Paula has been a member of the faculty at the University of California, Santa Barbara since 1972, where she has received the Associated Students Teacher of the Year Award, the Academic Senate Distinguished Teaching Award, two Mortar Board Professor of the Year Awards, and the UCSB Alumni Association Teaching Award.
Solutions Manual of Calculus Early Transcendentals by Rogawski & Adams | 4th edition ISBN 9781319254421
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Calculus Early Transcendentals by Rogawski & Adams | 4th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Calculus Early Transcendentals by Rogawski & Adams | 4th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Calculus Early Transcendentals by Rogawski & Adams
|Authors||Jon Rogawski; Colin Adams|