Electrical and mechanical engineers, materials scientists and applied physicists will find Levi’s uniquely practical 2006 explanation of quantum mechanics invaluable. This updated and expanded edition of the bestselling original text covers quantization of angular momentum and quantum communication, and problems and additional references are included. Using real-world engineering examples to engage the reader, the author makes quantum mechanics accessible and relevant to the engineering student. Numerous illustrations, exercises, worked examples and problems are included.
About the Author
Professor Levi joined the USC faculty in mid-1993 after working for 10 years at AT&T Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, New Jersey.
Solutions Manual of Applied Quantum Mechanics by Levi | 2nd edition ISBN 9780521183994
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Applied Quantum Mechanics by Levi | 2nd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Applied Quantum Mechanics by Levi | 2nd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Applied Quantum Mechanics by Levi
|Category||Science and Engineering|