With the 6th Edition of Analytical Chemistry renowned chemists, Purnendu (Sandy) Dasgupta and Kevin Schug, both of the University of Texas Arlington, join the author team. The new edition focuses on more in-depth coverage of the principles and techniques of quantitative analysis and instrumental analysis (aka Analytical Chemistry). The goal of the text is to provide a foundation of the analytical process, tools, and computational methods and resources, and to illustrate with problems that bring realism to the practice and importance of analytical chemistry. It is designed for undergraduate college students majoring in chemistry and in fields related to chemistry.
About the Author
Gary D. Christian is the author of Analytical Chemistry, 7th Edition, published by Wiley. Purnendu K. Dasgupta is the author of Analytical Chemistry, 6th Edition, published by Wiley.
Solutions Manual of Analytical Chemistry by Christian | 6th edition ISBN 9780471268444
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Analytical Chemistry by Christian | 6th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Analytical Chemistry by Christian | 6th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Chemistry
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Analytical Chemistry by Christian
|Gary D. Christian