The Leading Integrated Chemical Process Design Guide: With Extensive Coverage of Equipment Design and Other Key Topics
More than ever, effective design is the focal point of sound chemical engineering. Analysis, Synthesis, and Design of Chemical Processes, Fifth Edition, presents design as a creative process that integrates the big-picture and small details, and knows which to stress when and why. Realistic from start to finish, it moves readers beyond classroom exercises into open-ended, real-world problem solving. The authors introduce up-to-date, integrated techniques ranging from finance to operations, and new plant design to existing process optimization.
The third edition includes updated safety and ethics resources and economic factors indices, as well as an extensive, new section focused on process equipment design and performance, covering equipment design for common unit operations, such as fluid flow, heat transfer, separations, reactors, and more.
This text draws on a combined 55 years of innovative instruction at West Virginia University (WVU) and the University of Nevada, Reno. It includes suggested curricula for one- and two-semester design courses, case studies, projects, equipment cost data, and extensive preliminary design information for jump-starting more detailed analyses.
About the Author
Richard Turton, P.E., has taught the design and design-related courses at West Virginia University for the past 32 years. Prior to this, he spent five years in the design and construction industry. His main interests are design education and process systems modeling.
Joseph A. Shaeiwitz taught design and design-related classes at West Virginia University for more than 25 years. He now teaches design at Auburn University. His interests include design education and outcomes assessment.
Debangsu Bhattacharyya has more than ten years’ experience in a large petroleum refinery. While in the refinery, he worked in process operations, plant start-up, large-scale process simulation, and process control. His main research interests are in process modeling, dynamic simulation, state estimation, sensor placement, and advanced process control.
Wallace B. Whiting, P.E., is professor emeritus at University of Nevada, Reno. He has been involved in the practice and teaching of chemical process design for more than 24 years.
Solutions Manual of Analysis, Synthesis, and Design of Chemical Processes by Turton, Shaeiwitz, Bhattacharyya & Whiting | 3rd edition ISBN 9780137023851
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Analysis, Synthesis, and Design of Chemical Processes by Turton, Shaeiwitz, Bhattacharyya & Whiting | 3rd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Analysis, Synthesis, and Design of Chemical Processes by Turton, Shaeiwitz, Bhattacharyya & Whiting | 3rd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Chemistry
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Analysis, Synthesis, and Design of Chemical Processes by Turton, Shaeiwitz, Bhattacharyya & Whiting
|Authors||Richard Turton; Joseph Shaeiwitz; Debangsu Bhattacharyya; Wallace Whiting|