SINGLE VARIABLE CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS provides you with the strongest foundation for a STEM future. James Stewart’s Calculus series is the top-seller in the world because of its problem-solving focus, mathematical precision and accuracy, and outstanding examples and problem sets. Selected and mentored by Stewart, Daniel Clegg and Saleem Watson continue his legacy and their careful refinements retain Stewart’s clarity of exposition and make the 4th edition an even more usable learning tool. The accompanying WebAssign includes helpful learning support and new resources like Explore It interactive learning modules. Showing that Calculus is both practical and beautiful, the Stewart approach and WebAssign resources enhance understanding and build confidence for millions of students worldwide.
About the Author
The late James Stewart received his M.S. from Stanford University and his Ph.D. from the University of Toronto. He did research at the University of London and was influenced by the famous mathematician George Polya at Stanford University. Stewart was most recently Professor of Mathematics at McMaster University, and his research field was harmonic analysis. Stewart was the author of a best-selling calculus textbook series published by Cengage Learning, including CALCULUS, CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS, and CALCULUS: CONCEPTS AND CONTEXTS, as well as a series of precalculus texts.
Solutions Manual of Single Variable Calculus Early Transcendentals by James Stewart | 4th edition ISBN 9780534355630
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Single Variable Calculus Early Transcendentals by James Stewart | 4th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Single Variable Calculus Early Transcendentals by James Stewart | 4th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Single Variable Calculus Early Transcendentals by James Stewart