The important changes quantum mechanics has undergone in recent years are reflected in this approach for students. A strong narrative and over 300 worked problems lead the student from experiment, through general principles of the theory, to modern applications. Stepping through results allows students to gain a thorough understanding. Starting with basic quantum mechanics, the book moves on to more advanced theory, followed by applications, perturbation methods and special fields, and ending with developments in the field. Historical, mathematical and philosophical boxes guide the student through the theory. Unique to this textbook are chapters on measurement and quantum optics, both at the forefront of current research. Advanced undergraduate and graduate students will benefit from this perspective on the fundamental physical paradigm and its applications.
About the Author
Gennaro Auletta is Scientific Director of Science and Philosophy at the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome. His main areas of research are quantum mechanics, logic, cognitive sciences, information theory and applications to biological systems.
Mauro Fortunato is a Structurer at Cassa depositi e prestiti S.p.A., Rome. He is involved in financial engineering, applying mathematical methods of quantum physics to the pricing of complex financial derivatives and the construction of structured products.
Giorgio Parisi is Professor of Quantum Theories at the University of Rome ‘La Sapienza'. He has won several prizes, notably the Boltzmann Medal, the Dirac Medal and Prize, and the Daniel Heineman prize. His main research activity deals with elementary particles, theory of phase transitions and statistical mechanics, disordered systems, computers and very large scale simulations, non-equilibrium statistical physics, optimization and animal behaviour. –This text refers to the hardcover edition.
Solutions Manual of Quantum Mechanics by Auletta & Fortunato | 1st edition ISBN 9780521869638
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Quantum Mechanics by Auletta & Fortunato | 1st edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Quantum Mechanics by Auletta & Fortunato | 1st edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Physics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Quantum Mechanics by Auletta & Fortunato
|Authors||Gennaro Auletta; Mauro Fortunato; Giorgio Parisi|