Atkins’ Physical Chemistry is widely acknowledged by both students and instructors around the globe to be the textbook of choice for studying physical chemistry. The eleventh edition has been enhanced with additional learning features and math support, and reorganized into discrete Topics, to
make the text more flexible for teachers and more readable for students.
“I like the division of the material into shorter ‘chapters.’ This helps to navigate through the material and break it up into ‘lecture-size’ bites. This is a comprehensive and well-organised textbook that covers all the core physical chemistry. It is attractively presented with excellent online resources and makes a major effort to guide the student carefully through the more demanding mathematics and derivations.” ―Eleanor Campbell, Edinburgh University
“I really like the new approach. I like the checklist of concepts and the overarching ‘why you need to know this material’ pointers at the start of each chapter.” ―Darren Walsh, University of Nottingham
“I have used this book for more than 30 years. It is the best textbook of physical chemistry for year 2 and year 3 students in physical science departments, and for their teachers. I also use this textbook as a reference book for teaching other courses and even for my research.” ―Wuzong Zhou, St. Andrews University
About the Author
Peter Atkins is a Fellow of Lincoln College and former Professor of Chemistry at University of Oxford.
Julio de Paula is Professor of Chemistry at Lewis & Clark College.
James Keeler is Director of Teaching in the Department of Chemistry and the Senior Tutor at Selwyn College, University of Cambridge
Solutions Manual of Physical Chemistry to Accompany Atkins’ Physical Chemistry by Atkins, Paula & Keeler | 9th edition ISBN 9781429250320
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Physical Chemistry to Accompany Atkins’ Physical Chemistry by Atkins, Paula & Keeler| 9th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Physical Chemistry to Accompany Atkins’ Physical Chemistry by Atkins, Paula & Keeler | 9th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Chemistry
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Physical Chemistry to Accompany Atkins’ Physical Chemistry by Trapp & Cady
|Authors||Peter Atkins, Julio de Paula, James Keeler|