This text provides an introduction to partial differential equations and boundary value problems, including Fourier series. The treatment offers students a smooth transition from a course in elementary ordinary differential equations to more advanced topics in a first course in partial differential equations. This widely adopted and successful book also serves as a valuable reference for engineers and other professionals. The approach emphasizes applications, with particular stress on physics and engineering applications. Rich in proofs and examples, the treatment features many exercises in each section.
Relevant Mathematica files are available for download from author Nakhlé Asmar’s website; however, the book is completely usable without computer access. The Students’ Solutions Manual can be downloaded for free from the Dover website, and the book includes information on how instructors may request the Instructor Solutions Manual.
The text is suitable for undergraduates in mathematics, physics, engineering, and other fields who have completed a course in ordinary differential equations.
About the Author
Nakhlé H. Asmar is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Missouri, Columbia. He is also the author of Applied Complex Analysis with Partial Differential Equations.
Solutions Manual of Partial Differential Equations With Fourier Series and Boundary Value Problems by Asmar | 2nd edition ISBN 9780486807379
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Partial Differential Equations With Fourier Series and Boundary Value Problems by Asmar | 2nd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Partial Differential Equations With Fourier Series and Boundary Value Problems by Asmar | 2nd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Partial Differential Equations With Fourier Series and Boundary Value Problems by Asmar
|Authors||Nakhle H. Asmar|