Written by two expert teachers, the Fifth Edition of Organic Chemistry is written to support all kinds of learners―whether students read the book, or use it as a reference. New “Visualize, Understand, Draw” sections help students draw molecules well, visualize how they are formed, and understand why reactions occur. The Fifth Edition has been revised to be more accessible, with a focus on the basics and more opportunities for problem-solving practice, while the robust media package helps students visualize organic chemistry.
About the Author
Maitland Jones, Jr., is Professor of Chemistry at New York University. His undergraduate and graduate degrees are from Yale University. A long-time teacher of the organic chemistry course at Princeton, he is also an internationally recognized research scientist. His field of expertise is reactive intermediates, extremely short-lived molecules that exist only momentarily in the course of a chemical reaction. Within that subfield, Professor Jones is particularly interested in carbenes, carbon atoms with only two of their bond-forming electrons linked to other atoms, instead of the usual four. He is considered one of the world’s leading authorities on this subject and travels widely, lecturing on his research.
Steven A. Fleming has been teaching organic chemistry for 30 years. He is Professor of Teaching and Instruction at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA. He earned his BS degree at the University of Utah and his PhD at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He taught at Brigham Young University (BYU) for 23 years before moving to Temple University in 2008. His research at BYU dealt with regio- and stereo-controlled carbon–carbon bond forming reactions. His research at Temple University is in the area of chemical education. He has been instrumental in the development of the teaching tools Organic Reaction Animations (ORA) and Bio-Organic Reaction Animations (BioORA). These tools have helped, and continue to help, students understand organic chemistry and biochemistry.
Solutions Manual of Organic Chemistry by Jones & Gingrich (Chapter 1- 14) | 5th edition ISBN 9780393936599
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Organic Chemistry by Jones & Gingrich (Chapter 1- 14) | 5th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Organic Chemistry by Jones & Gingrich | 5th edition (Chapter 1- 14), Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Chemistry
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Organic Chemistry by Jones & Gingrich (Chapter 1- 14)
|Authors||Maitland Jones Jr.;Henry L. Gingrich;Steven A. Fleming|