MATLAB: A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving, winner of TAA’s 2017 Textbook Excellence Award (“Texty”), guides the reader through both programming and built-in functions to easily exploit MATLAB’s extensive capabilities for tackling engineering and scientific problems. Assuming no knowledge of programming, this book starts with programming concepts, such as variables, assignments, and selection statements, moves on to loops, and then solves problems using both the programming concept and the power of MATLAB. The forth edition has been updated to reflect the functionality of the current version of MATLAB (R2018a), including the addition of local functions in scripts, the new string type, coverage of recently introduced functions to import data from web sites, and updates to the Live Editor and App Designer.
About the Author
Stormy Attaway is Assistant Professor and Faculty Coordinator for Special Programs within the Mechanical Engineering Department at Boston University. She also currently serves as Director of Curricular Assessment and Improvement for the College of Engineering. In this capacity, she coordinates the curricular assessment and improvement programs within the College, in order to better the academic experience of the undergraduates. She has been the course coordinator for the Engineering Computation courses at Boston University for over twenty years, and has taught a variety of programming courses using many different languages and software packages.
Solutions Manual of Matlab: a Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving by Attaway | 4th edition ISBN 9780128045251
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Matlab: a Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving by Attaway | 4th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Matlab: a Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving by Attaway | 4th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Matlab: a Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving by Attaway