Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry is the No.1 bestseller for the introductory biochemistry course because it brings clarity and coherence to an often unwieldy discipline, offering a thoroughly updated survey of biochemistry enduring principles, definitive discoveries, and groundbreaking new advances with each edition. This new Fifth Edition maintains the qualities that have distinguished the text since Albert Lehninger original edition clear writing, careful explanations of difficult concepts, helpful problem-solving support, and insightful communication of contemporary biochemistry core ideas, new techniques, and pivotal discoveries. Again, David Nelson and Michael Cox introduce students to an extraordinary amount of exciting new findings without an overwhelming amount of extra discussion or detail.
About the Author
David L. Nelson is a Professor in the Department of Biochemistry at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. He is also the Academic Program Director for university's Institute for Cross-college Biology Education. Michael M. Cox was born in Wilmington, Delaware. After graduating from the University of Delaware in 1974, Cox went to Brandeis University to do his doctoral work with William P. Jencks, and then to Stanford in 1979 for postdoctoral study with I. Robert Lehman. He moved to the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1983, and became a full professor of biochemistry in 1992. His research focuses on recombinational DNA repair processes. In addition to the work on this text, Cox is a co-author of four editions of Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry. He has received awards for both his teaching and his research, including the 1989 Eli Lilly Award in Biological Chemistry, and two major teaching awards from the University of Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin System. Hobbies include travel, gardening, wine collecting, and assisting in the design of laboratory buildings.”
Solutions Manual of Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry by Nelson & Cox | 5th edition ISBN 9780716771081
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry by Nelson & Cox | 5th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry by Nelson & Cox | 5th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Chemistry
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry by Nelson & Cox
|Authors||Nelson D.L.; Cox M.M.|