This essential new text by Dr. Susan Lea will help physics undergraduate and graduate student hone their mathematical skills. Ideal for the one-semester course, MATHEMATICS FOR PHYSICISTS has been extensively class-tested at San Francisco State University–and the response has been enthusiastic from students and instructors alike. Because physics students are often uncomfortable using the mathematical tools that they learned in their undergraduate courses, MATHEMATICS FOR PHYSICISTS provides students with the necessary tools to hone those skills. Lea designed the text specifically for physics students by using physics problems to teach mathematical concepts.
About the Author
Susan Lea, professor of Physics and Astronomy at San Francisco State University, has a B.A. and M.A. in mathematics from Cambridge University (with an emphasis in theoretical physics), and a Ph.D. in astronomy from the University of California, Berkeley. She is a Shapley lecturer for the American Astronomical Society, the author of PHYSICS: THE NATURE OF THINGS (ITP, 1997), and a flight instructor. Her research emphasis includes theoretical astrophysics, especially accretion problems and investigation of x-ray sources, and numerical hydrodynamics.
Solutions Manual of Lea's Mathematics for Physicists by Lea | 1st edition ISBN 9780534424763
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Lea's Mathematics for Physicists by Lea | 1st edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Lea's Mathematics for Physicists by Lea | 1st edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Lea's Mathematics for Physicists by Lea