Describes how to conduct kinetic experiments with heterogeneous catalysts, analyze and model the results, and characterize the catalysts
Detailed analysis of mass transfer in liquid phase reactions involving porous catalysts.
Important to the fine chemicals and pharmaceutical industries so it has appeal to many researchers in both industry and academia (chemical engineering and chemistry departments
About the Author
After doing undergraduate work at Michigan State University, and graduate work at Stanford, Dr. Vannice did a post doc at Sun Oil Company before joining Exxon. In 1976 he moved to Pennsylvania State University, where he remains. After holding the M.R. Fenske Professor of Chemical Engineering, he became the W.H. Joyce Chair in Chemical Engineering, which position he holds now.
Dr. Vannice belongs to ACS, AIChE, has served first as Secretary and then as Director of the New York Catalysis Society, and has served on the Board of Directors of, as the Vice-President of, and then as President of the North American Catalysis Society. He spent seven years as an Associate Editor of the Journal of Catalysis, and continues on its Editorial Board.
Dr. Vannice has received numerous honors from his colleagues, including the Emmett Award (North American Catalysis Society), the Humboldt Senior Research Award, and the Senior Fulbright Award.
Dr. Vannice has over 250 publications and 9 patents.
Solutions Manual of Kinetics of Catalytic Reactions by Vannice | 1st edition ISBN 9780387246499
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Kinetics of Catalytic Reactions by Vannice | 1st edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Kinetics of Catalytic Reactions by Vannice | 1st edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Kinetics of Catalytic Reactions by Vannice
|Authors||M. Albert Vannice|
|Category||Science and Engineering|