Graph theory is an area in discrete mathematics which studies configurations (called graphs) involving a set of vertices interconnected by edges. This book is intended as a general introduction to graph theory and, in particular, as a resource book for junior college students and teachers reading and teaching the subject at H3 Level in the new Singapore mathematics curriculum for junior college. The book builds on the verity that graph theory at this level is a subject that lends itself well to the development of mathematical reasoning and proof.
About the Author
Solutions Manual of Introduction to Graph Theory by Meng & Fengming | 1st edition ISBN 9789812771759
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Introduction to Graph Theory by Meng & Fengming | 1st edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Introduction to Graph Theory by Meng & Fengming | 1st edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category:
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Introduction to Graph Theory by Meng & Fengming
|Authors||Koh Khee Meng; Dong Fengming; Tay Eng Guan|