This text prepares students for future courses that use analytic ideas, such as real and complex analysis, partial and ordinary differential equations, numerical analysis, fluid mechanics, and differential geometry. This book is designed to challenge advanced students while encouraging and helping weaker students. Offering readability, practicality and flexibility, Wade presents fundamental theorems and ideas from a practical viewpoint, showing students the motivation behind the mathematics and enabling them to construct their own proofs.
About the Author
William Wade received his PhD in harmonic analysis from the University of California—Riverside. He has been a professor of the Department of Mathematics at the University of Tennessee for more than forty years. During that time, he has received multiple awards including two Fulbright Scholarships, the Chancellor's Award for Research and Creative Achievements, the Dean's Award for Extraordinary Service, and the National Alumni Association Outstanding Teaching Award.
Wade’s research interests include problems of uniqueness, growth and dyadic harmonic analysis, on which he has published numerous papers, two books and given multiple presentations on three continents. His current publication, An Introduction to Analysis,is now in its fourth edition.
In his spare time, Wade loves to travel and take photographs to document his trips. He is also musically inclined, and enjoys playing classical music, mainly baroque on the trumpet, recorder, and piano.
Solutions Manual of Introduction to Analysis by Wade | 4th edition ISBN 9780132296397
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Introduction to Analysis by Wade | 4th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Introduction to Analysis by Wade | 4th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Introduction to Analysis by Wade
|William R. Wade