This second edition text focuses on the fundamentals of digital signal processing with an emphasis on practical applications. In order to motivate students, many of the examples illustrate the processing of speech and music. This theme is also a focus of the course software that features facilities for recording and playing sound on a standard PC. The accompanying website contains a comprehensive MATLAB software package called the Fundamentals of Digital Signal Processing (FDSP) toolbox version 2.0. The FDSP toolbox includes chapter GUI modules, an extensive library of DSP functions, direct access to all of the computational examples, figures, and tables, solutions to selected problems, and onliine help documentation. Using the interactive GUI modules, students can explore, compare, and directly experience the effects of signal processing techniques without any need for programming.
About the Author
Robert J. Schilling is Professor Emeritus of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Clarkson University. Dr. Schilling�s teaching interests include digital signal processing, control systems, robotics, nonlinear systems, computer graphics, and C++ and MATLAB programming. His research interests encompass adaptive signal processing, nonlinear system identification, active noise control, and control of robotic manipulators.
Bio: Sandra L. Harris is Associate Professor Emeritus of Chemical Engineering at Clarkson University. Dr. Harris�s teaching interests include process control, thermodynamics, and biochemical engineering. Her research interests center around periodic processing, control of systems having varying dead times, and the generation of input signals for efficient process identification.
Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Digital Signal Processing Using Matlab by Schilling & Harris | 2nd edition ISBN 9780840069092
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Digital Signal Processing Using Matlab by Schilling & Harris | 2nd edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Digital Signal Processing Using Matlab by Schilling & Harris | 2nd edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Digital Signal Processing Using Matlab by Schilling & Harris
|Authors||Schilling R.J.; Harris S.L.|
|Category||Science and Engineering|