This book presents the basic ideas of linear algebra in a manner that users will find understandable. It offers a fine balance between abstraction/theory and computational skills, and gives readers an excellent opportunity to learn how to handle abstract concepts. Included in this comprehensive and easy-to-follow manual are these topics: linear equations and matrices; solving linear systems; real vector spaces; inner product spaces; linear transformations and matrices; determinants; eigenvalues and eigenvectors; differential equations; and MATLAB for linear algebra. Because this book gives real applications for linear algebraic basic ideas and computational techniques, it is useful as a reference work for mathematicians and those in field of computer science.
About the Author
Bernard Kolman received his B.S. (summa cum laude with honors in mathematics and physics) from Brooklyn College in 1954, his Sc.M. from Brown University in 1956, and his Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania in 1965, all in mathematics. During the summers of 1955 and 1956, he worked as a mathematician for the U.S. Navy, and IBM, respectively, in areas of numerical analysis and simulation. From 1957-1964, he was employed by the UNIVAC Division of Sperry Rand Corporation, working in the areas of operations research, numerical analysis, and discrete mathematics. He has also had extensive experience as a consultant to industry in operations research. From 1964-1998, he was a member of the Mathematics Department at Drexel University, where he also served as Acting Head of this department. Since 1964, his research activities have been in the areas of Lie algebras and operations research.
Professor Kolman is the author of numerous papers, primarily in Lie algebras, and has organized several conferences in this area. He is also well known as the author of many mathematics textbooks that are used worldwide and have been translated into other languages.
Solutions Manual of Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications by Kolman | 9th edition ISBN 9780132296564
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications by Kolman | 9th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications by Kolman | 9th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications by Kolman