This introductory, algebra-based, two-semester college physics book is grounded with real-world examples, illustrations, and explanations to help students grasp key, fundamental physics concepts. College Physics includes learning objectives, concept questions, links to labs and simulations, and ample practice opportunities to solve traditional physics application problems. This book is available for free online by searching for OpenStax College Physics
About the Author
OpenStax is a nonprofit educational initiative based at Rice University, whose mission is to give every student the tools they need to be successful in the classroom. OpenStax publishes high-quality, peer-reviewed, openly licensed college textbooks that are absolutely free online and low cost in print. Through partnerships with philanthropic foundations and alliances with other educational resource companies, OpenStax strives to break down the most common barriers to learning as they believe that a well-educated society profits us all.
Solutions Manual of College Physics by OpenStax College | 1st edition ISBN 9781938168000
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of College Physics by OpenStax College | 1st edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of College Physics by OpenStax College | 1st edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Science and Engineering
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of College Physics by OpenStax College
|Authors||Paul Peter Urone, Roger Hinrichs|
|Category||Science and Engineering|