Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 10th Edition continues to evolve to fulfill the needs of a changing market by providing flexible solutions to teaching and learning needs of all kinds. Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 10th Edition excels in increasing student comprehension and conceptual understanding of the mathematics. The new edition retains the strengths of earlier editions: e.g., Anton’s trademark clarity of exposition; sound mathematics; excellent exercises and examples; and appropriate level, while incorporating more skill and drill problems within WileyPLUS.
The seamless integration of Howard Anton’s Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 10th Edition with WileyPLUS, a research-based, online environment for effective teaching and learning, continues Anton’s vision of building student confidence in mathematics because it takes the guesswork out of studying by providing them with a clear roadmap: what to do, how to do it, and whether they did it right.
About the Author
Howard Anton obtained his B.A. from Lehigh University, his M.A. from the University of Illinois, and his Ph.D. from the Polytechnic University of Brooklyn, all in mathematics. In the early 1960’s he worked for Burroughs Corporation and Avco Corporation at Cape Canaveral, Florida, where he was involved with the manned space program. In 1968 he joined the Mathematics Department at Drexel University, where he taught full time until 1983. Since that time he has been an adjunct professor at Drexel and has devoted the majority of his time to textbook writing and activities for mathematical associations. Dr. Anton was president of the EPADEL Section of the Mathematical Association of America (MAA), Served on the board of Governors of that organization, and guided the creation of the Student Chapters of the MAA. He has published numerous research papers in functional analysis, approximation theory, and topology, as well as pedagogical papers. He is best known for his textbooks in mathematics, which are among the most widely used in the world. There are currently more than one hundred versions of his books, including translations into Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, Italian, Indonesian, French, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, and German. For relaxation, Dr. Anton enjoys traveling and photography.
Solutions Manual of Calculus: Early Transcendentals Single Variable by Anton, Bivens & Wiandt | 10th edition ISBN 9781118173817
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Calculus: Early Transcendentals Single Variable by Anton, Bivens & Wiandt | 10th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Calculus: Early Transcendentals Single Variable by Anton, Bivens & Wiandtn | 10th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Calculus: Early Transcendentals Single Variable by Anton, Bivens & Wiandt
|Authors||Tamas Wiandt; Howard Anton; Irl Bivens|