This the shortest mainstream calculus book available. The authors make effective use of computing technology, graphics, and applications, and provide at least two technology projects per chapter. This popular book is correct without being excessively rigorous, up-to-date without being faddish. KEY TOPICS: Maintains a strong geometric and conceptual focus. Emphasizes explanation rather than detailed proofs. Presents definitions consistently throughout to maintain a clear conceptual framework. Provides hundreds of new problems, including problems on approximations, functions defined by tables, and conceptual questions. MARKET: Ideal for readers preparing for the AP Calculus exam or who want to brush up on their calculus with a no-nonsense, concisely written book.
About the Author
Varberg, Dale E. Age 88, most recently of Minneapolis, died on April 18 surrounded by his beloved family. Dale was born and raised in Fertile, Iowa to a farming family. Though lifelong allergies made farm life a challenge he was proud of his roots and always spoke with great affection for his early years growing up in rural Iowa with his two brothers. He briefly considered a career as a farmer, but academics called louder. Dale left Fertile for Iowa State to gain his undergraduate degree and later graduated from the University of Minnesota with a Ph.D. in Mathematics in 1959. Dale loved his years as a teacher and spent his entire career at Hamline University. He cared deeply about his students, his fellow faculty members and his decades-long role as faculty advisor to the Hamline chapter of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship. Dale also knew great success as an author of over 30 higher education math textbooks.
Solutions Manual of Calculus by Varberg & Purcell | 9th edition ISBN 9780131469662
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of Calculus by Varberg & Purcell | 9th edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of Calculus by Varberg & Purcell | 9th edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Mathematics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of Calculus by Varberg & Purcell
|Authors||Dale Varberg; Edwin Purcell; Steve Rigdon|