For 40 years, Kleppner and Kolenkow's classic text has introduced students to the principles of mechanics. Now brought up to date, this revised and improved second edition is ideal for classical mechanics courses for first- and second-year undergraduates with foundation skills in mathematics. The book retains all the features of the first edition, including numerous worked examples, challenging problems and extensive illustrations, and has been restructured to improve the flow of ideas. It now features new examples taken from recent developments, such as laser slowing of atoms, exoplanets and black holes; a ‘Hints, Clues and Answers' section for the end-of-chapter problems to support student learning.
About the Author
Daniel Kleppner is Lester Wolfe Professor of Physics Emeritus at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. For his contributions to teaching he has been awarded the Oersted Medal by the American Association of Physics Teachers and the Lilienfeld Prize of the American Physical Society. He has also received the Wolf Prize in Physics and the National Medal of Science.
Robert Kolenkow was Associate Professor of Physics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Renowned for his skills as a teacher, Kolenkow was awarded the Everett Moore Baker Award for Outstanding Teaching.
Solutions Manual of An Introduction to Mechanics by Kleppner & Kolenkow | 1st edition ISBN 9780070350489
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Solutions Manual of An Introduction to Mechanics by Kleppner & Kolenkow | 1st edition.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will be sent to you IMMEDIATELY (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual is available in PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Solutions Manual of An Introduction to Mechanics by Kleppner & Kolenkow | 1st edition, Solutions Manual ONLY.
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you are looking for the Test Bank please use search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your order details will be hidden according to our website privacy and deleted automatically.
- This book is under the category: Physics
- Please use the search box to find other solutions manuals and test banks on this category.
- You can request books or reach us using the links appear in the side bar.
Solutions Manual of An Introduction to Mechanics by Kleppner & Kolenkow
|Authors||Kleppner .D; Kolenkow R.|